Premier Protein Shake Recipes:
Premier Protein Pancakes
- 1 large whole egg
- 2 large egg whites
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 ½ scoops Cafe Latte Protein Powder
- 6 tsp. coconut flour
- 5.3 oz. greek yogurt
- ½ cup coffee – 4 oz.
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- MAKES TWO SERVINGS
Add all of your ingredients into either a food processor or blender.
Process or blend everything together until no clumps are left.
Take out a stovetop pan, turn your burner on medium heat, and coat your pan with some non-stick cooking spray.
Pour your mix in and cook each side of your pancake for around 2-3 minutes
Chocolate Protein Muffins
- 2 scoops Orgain Organic Plant Based Protein Powder – Creamy Chocolate Fudge
- 1/2 cup Gluten Free Oat Flour
- 2 large Bananas, mashed
- 2 large Eggs, raw (or your favorite egg replacement)
- 2 TBSP Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Enjoy Life Semi-sweet Chocolate Mini Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners
- Combine oat flour, mashed bananas, eggs, maple syrup, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, vanilla, cocoa and protein powder.
- Mix until well blended.
- Transfer to muffin tin, evenly distributing across 12 tins
- Sprinkle 1/2 tsp mini chocolate chips on top of each muffin
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Let muffins cool on cooling rack for 15 minutes
Vega One Protein
- ¾ cup raw almonds
- ¾ cup dates
- ¼ cup dried apricots
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp shelled hemp seeds
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 4 heaping Tbsp coconut butter
- ⅓ cup Vanilla Vega Sport® Performance Protein
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and blend until a sticky texture.
- Roll into balls and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
IsoPure Protein Powder
Three Ingredient Chia Seeds
1.1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
2. 1 Scoop Isopure naturally sweetened protein powder
3. 1/4th cup chia seeds
Mix all ingredients together in a mason jar and let it sit overnight.
Low Carb Smoothie
- 1 scoop Zero carb creamy vanilla protein powder
2. 1 cup mixed berries
3. 1/2 cup orange juice
4. 1/2 cup water
5. 1 sm scoop wheat grass
Mix together in a blender and enjoy.
Strawberry and Cream High Protein Oats
- 1/2 cup quick rolled oats
- 1 cup skim milk or almond milk
- 1/2 cup strawberries chopped
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- Place the milk in a saucepan, whisk the protein powder and heat over medium heat until warm.
- Add the oatmeal and cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the stove and stir in the berries.
- Serve immediately.